BMW ///M5 REMOVED FROM OFFICIAL WEBSITE | MOTORIGNITION



 

Being a car and bike enthusiast, I keep watch on almost everything like company's social media, their websites and news report from media. So, day before yesterday I thought to configure my favorite german BMW ///M5, and found that it has been removed from the line-up, I thought I came to a wrong place but it is actually removed.

As you can see below, there are total 8 BMW ///M cars but sadly ///M5 is not available to configure.


Let's see what are the plan for Indian BMW ///M5, maybe they which just launch the next generation ///M5 globally with that big kidney grille, fingures crossed.
If you know anything about the upcoming ///M5 for India, let us know in the comment sections.

Thank you for reading this article, make sure to follow us on Instagram, like our page on Facebook and stay updated with latest automobile news.
 





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020 HYUNDAI I20 CABRIOLET RENDERING

Modification Kit (Dresskit) for New Mahindra Thar by DC Design India