MOTORIGNITION RENDERS: BMW M2 CABRIOLET + MY LOVE FOR RENDERS - BY OUR FOUNDER

 So, a long time back when I was not on BlogSpot but our social media handles for Motorignition were super active, I created few renders among which, my most favorite is this cabriolet version of my favorite ///M car i.e. BMW M2.


This is not a tutorial on how to render a car to cabriolet, but in this blog we will discuss how we created this simple render.

It all started when I saw some digitally designed cars on net in lockdown period, already I used to sketch on paper, but this made me super crazy to know about it further more. Then I came to know that most of these were created by professionals on Photoshop, it was not easy to get Photoshop for me in the lockdown, I came across Gimp which we used in class 8 or 9, back then I had no idea that this free software is supercool.

So I messed up not little but much with the Nissan GT-R, then I thought I uploaded one so may be my  followers want one more (fun fact: I did not have much followers, all the followers, barely 50, were my friends, also today I do not have much follower). So I tried lots of cars but none of them ended with nice look, but this BMW M2 is something which ended nicely.



I found this picture somewhere in the ocean of internet, so please if this belongs to you then contact us we will give credit to you,

Rendering automotive stuffs is a real interesting thing, you just search on net, top car renders you will be amazed after seeing those renders rendered by some real talented artists. Last week I got Photoshop installed on my laptop and I tried a bit, but it isn't that easy how much we think it would be. Now I am learning about it, so please please comment below what type of renders do you want to see, because most of you are new and discussing the stuffs keeps audience and author connected. I gets diverted to whole new discussion super easily, sorry for that ☺.

First I got this beast lowered then I put something which looks like an engine part on the bonnet by sandwiching it between original car and the vents. Then I removed the roof, and did some changes to the seat design and put a rolled-down roof from Mini Cooper and pasted on it will help of Gimp layers tool. Rear tire is a png and then color works on tyres, front bumper, door and headlamps.


Then managed to download the eagle and drone PNGs, this is a easy render if you have a basic knowledge of using the softwares.


WHY I LOVE RENDERIG CARS?
Rendering a car gives you freedom to make changes to your favorite car. Rendering cars all about imagination and this stretches our imagination, which I like the more. Being an automobile blogger, if I create some good looking cars, with those renders I can get the traffic on social media handles, thus these renders are like content for my social media handles. Learning to use the Gimp, Photoshop and other along with car rendering. That's it for this post, because I need to create a new render for this week.
Please comment your thoughts and suggestions.




Comment below your favorite between these two.




Comments

  1. I was reading your article and wondered if you had considered creating an ebook on this subject. Your writing would sell it fast. You have a lot of writing talent. tacoma grill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. 2005 ford f150 raptor grill

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you have any suggestions please feel free to share.

Popular posts from this blog

BMW ///M5 REMOVED FROM OFFICIAL WEBSITE | MOTORIGNITION

2020 HYUNDAI I20 CABRIOLET RENDERING

Modification Kit (Dresskit) for New Mahindra Thar by DC Design India